CardioX Banana Berry flavour oral powder is a sought after natural medicine for controlling hypertension which is produced by Metagenics, an Australia company. This product comes in two sizes – 200g and 400g. This product is a practitioner brand only.
Magnesium And Active Bs For Cardiovascular Health
Size: 200 g oral powder (12.5 days)
Size: 400 g oral powder (25 days)
It maintains normal cardiovascular health.1
It maintains healthy homocysteine levels.2
It contains clinically trialled levels of magnesium – Meta Mag®- and taurine.
Chromium is a co-factor of the biochemical pathway which assists the transport of glucose into the body cells.
This CardioX powder consists of selenium which is toxic in high doses. The limit of a daily dose of 150 mg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should be exercised and not be exceeded. Please make a note that vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C
One dose (8.1 g) contains:
1) Magnesium amino acid chelate
2) (Meta Mag® – Magnesium bisglycinate) 3g
3) Equivalent magnesium 300mg
4) Taurine 3g
5) Calcium amino acid chelate 300 mg
6) Equivalent Calcium 60 mg
7) Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (Vitamin B6) 25 mg
8) Riboflavin sodium phosphate 2.7 mg
9) Equivalent Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2.0 mg
10) Chromic chloride hexahydrate 513 micrograms
11) Equivalent Chromium 100 micrograms
12) Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12) 200 micrograms
13) Levomefolate calcium 163 micrograms
14) Equivalent Levomefolic acid (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 150 micrograms
15) Selenomethionine 125 micrograms
16) Equivalent Selenium 50 micrograms
CardioX Banana Berry flavour oral powder is free from animal products, lactose, dairy protein, eggs, wheat, nuts, gluten and soy protein. No added artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours. It is sweetened with steviol glycosides.
This product is practitioner brand only and needs prescription from an authorised health practitioner, if you have any query related this product please let us know.